Monday, May 31, 2010

QUESTION: IF U HAVE A SON & DAUGHTER ABOUT THE SAME AGE R U MORE LENIENT ON UR SON

This means allowing him to date sooner, stay out later,have a little more freedom, etc? Or do you give them the same privileges? Want your honest opinion. All opinion accepted.


My personal opinion on the situation I say treat them EQUAL. I feel being more lenient on a male is playing favoritism and you should not do that. Besides if I put a leash on my daughter and not my son then shell just go buck wild once I let her go or shell sneak around on me. Then lie to me all damn day and night about anything and everything. I dont want to start hearing gossip about baby girl and how she fast and Im think oh no not my chile; oh hell naw. Lol. Keeping open communication is the key and educating children about relationship and anything is needed. Keeping GOD if you believe in HIM is key too but dont be mistaken that your children wont be out have pre-martial sex. Educate them to be safe. Also if I let my son do whatever then he might end up in wrong crowd then jail. We got enough black men up in the jail, right? Right. Its all a balancing act these days.............kids are easily corrupt. . .
-rawblackbeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment